Challenge Info...

Friday, May 9, 2014

Freebie Friday: Pencil

Hey Scribblers! You know when you just need to colour in something... Well this weeks Freebie image may make you do just that! I'm sure that like me you have tons of pencils, pens and water colours and they all just need to be used all the time. Here's this weeks image.......free for only a week!


I love pencils, I love just printing off a load of images and just sitting and colouring in a load of images. Here is my card for this week.


I hope that you all have a fab weekend! 

Sam 


2 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by. We'd love to hear what you think!

EU members: Pursuant to the GDPR, please note that by leaving a comment on the Scribbles Designs Challenge blog, you agree that your name & comment are visible to all blog visitors (exactly as it has always been) and therefore consent to the use of your personal info for that specific purpose. Should you not wish this info be visible, you can always click the drop box next to where it says 'Comment as', scroll down & choose the 'anonymous' selection. Thank you.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin