Challenge Info...

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Introducing the Scribbles Designs Design Team...

Happy New Year Everyone!

We have lots happening at Scribbles Designs...


introducing the Design Team; 
a Design Team call (adding additional team members!); 
launching the challenge blog;
presenting new images & sentiments onto the Scribbles Designs blog; 
starting the challenges...

Whew! Its an exciting time!

In this post we're inviting you to get to know our Design Team...
so come & join us as we jump right in!
Do check out the Design Team's personal blogs...
These designers are awesome!

Calypso's Cards and Creations

My name is Nazeema Bastian, but everyone calls/knows me as "Calypso". 
I started scrap booking back in 97, took a involuntary break 
and stepped into the card making ring in 2007. 
I love paper and dies...I love how with these two 
things you have an endless possibility 
to what you can create...
I am a very happy, quirky SAHM of 3 boys, 
a VERY supporting husband and a mini Yorkie. 
My time is divided to kissing scraped knees, cooking, 
cleaning, crafting and then ME time.

Hawaii Paper Party

My name is Cely and I live in Hawai'i on the island of O'ahu. 
I work in a 6th grade inclusion classroom. 
I also am married to a Navy man 
and have a Bombay kitty cat named Sabotage 
(who sometimes makes an appearance on my blog).
I craft when I have a spare minute, making cards 
and other paper crafts. 
My favorite is anything Stampin Up! as I'm also a Stampin Up! 
demo and hold weekend card making classes. 
I like to combine the high quality SU card stock 
with digital images and Copic markers.

Cubby Crafts

I have found that I love to be creative and 
that I super enjoy papercrafting! 
I am always open to new ideas and techniques 
and love to challenge myself.
I find inspiration all around me in this 
incredible world God has created 
and in the family and friends He has blessed me with. 
I live in the spectacular Yukon Canada. 
I am the wife to a wonderful man 
and a mom to four delightful children.


Decosses Dynamite Doodles

My name is Lisa and I'm from Sudbury, Ontario, Canada. 
I got started into card making about a year ago and 
decided I wanted to enter some challenges. 
So out of that desire, my blog was born at the end of October. 
However, what started out as a place to post cards 
has developed into something so much more. 
I showcase other artists' work, spotlight comments 
that have made a difference to me, offer up thoughts 
and graphics that are motivational in nature 
and explore the concept of gratitude. 
Mixed in among these specific themes 
I share my creative endeavours--
card making, drawing & digital design, nail art, etc.--
with the world. 
My goal is for my blog to become a place 
of inspiration on many different levels.


Sam Simpson

My name is Samantha Simpson but most people call me Sam. 
It’s nice to meet you.
I guess it should come as no surprise to you 
that I love card making. 
I started crafting about six years ago and 
take great pride in everything I make. 
I love paper and have a passion for making cards; 
it’s what I do. It’s who I am.
But what I love even more is to sharing 
that devotion with others. I have had several 
different styles to my card making and 
it has evolved over the years; 
what I love is that I'm always learning 
something new and finding new ways to do things.
I live with my fantastic partner Jono 
and my mad cat, Patch, who thinks he’s a dog. 
We live in the quaint, quirky and 
amazing ye olde City of York - UK; 
along with the Vikings, tourists and loads of friendly faces.


Crafting Vicky

I'm an accountant working full time and a mother of 4 great kids. 
I have an amazing husband who understand that in order 
to keep my sanity through all this I need to craft. ;) 
I live in Quebec, Canada, so a lot of my crafting 
is done with French sayings.
I have been crafting over 21 years and 
tried my hands at all kinds of techniques over the years. 
I'm fairly new to the blogging world. I have started 
blogging in March 2012 in order to join challenges. 
I became totally hooked!!!! I can't believe this world 
existed and I only found out about it then. I see 
blogging as a wonderful opportunity to improve 
my card making abilities.
I have realized that through the web I get 
to meet amazing people from all over the world 
and learn from them. I'm in awe of all the 
wonderful blogs that I see and I hope that 
one day my blog will be up to that level.


Scribbles by Sandy

I've been artistic since I was "knee-high to a grasshopper" 
as my Mom would say and love color, zentangles, lettering, calligraphy, 
watercolor painting and now digital images & design.
I am the artist behind Scribbles Designs and
I am so excited to share my scribbles 
with the Design Team
and you, the digital image world...
I hope that I can entertain and have a little
part of your fabulous creations...
I live in Kelowna, BC Canada, 
a vacation destination 
for beaches & summer sunshine,
wine, skiing (both water & snow),
golfing, hiking and boating with my 
awesome hubby Boyd and our furry child, Ali.


2 comments:

  1. Totally awesome team ;) Sooo happy this is going live soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to get this party started!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. We'd love to hear what you think!

EU members: Pursuant to the GDPR, please note that by leaving a comment on the Scribbles Designs Challenge blog, you agree that your name & comment are visible to all blog visitors (exactly as it has always been) and therefore consent to the use of your personal info for that specific purpose. Should you not wish this info be visible, you can always click the drop box next to where it says 'Comment as', scroll down & choose the 'anonymous' selection. Thank you.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin